Bringing together our community of engineers, artists, producers and academics with the most innovative partners, we are inviting the pioneers of the future to join us for a series of Abbey Road Red Hackathons to explore some of the questions facing the creative industries. This will be our first hackathon, held in Studio One at Abbey Road on November 10th - 11th.
€10,700 in prizes
Main Prize : Microsoft - Best Use of AI
* 1 hour strategy session on the winning project after the Hackathon from Microsoft mentors and experts (before May 31, 2019)
* Membership for up to 6 developers from the winning team in the “AI Insiders Program” through to July 1, 2019 which includes:
* Early access to newest technology releases
* Monthly Q&A Calls
* Official LinkedIn badge (“Hackathon Winner” version)
* Xboxes for up to 6 team members
Second Prize, Gold Prize by Miquido - Best User-Friendly Thinking
£2000 to share between team members
London Field Brewery - Most Original Idea
A generous supply of beer from London Field Brewery for each team member.
JUCE &Hackoustic Prize - Jury's Choice
3 ROLI BLOCKS Developer Kits for the best audio developers + bag of hardware music making gadgets from Hackoustic and their partners
Newest prototypes of Chirp boards
Quen Mary AudioCommons Prize
Cloudinary - Best Implementation of Cloudinary
* 1-year Cloudinary Plus plan ($1068 value)
* Distinguished hack projects (that use Cloudinary) will also be featured on Cloudinary Blog.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
How to enter
** THIS HACKATHON IS EXCLUSIVE TO THOSE WHO ARE PARTICIPATING ONSITE. SUBMISSIONS FROM OUTSIDE THE EVENT ARE INELIGIBLE.**
**ALL JUDGES WILL BE NAMED AT THE EVENT**